We (the team at Quicker.Press) offer hosting solutions for sites powered by WordPress that come with all the essentials for support, security, speed, and optimization.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to become bound by the Terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this Agreement, then you may not access or use any of our Services.
- Our Services are offered for a fee. Depending on the Service, it may be a one-time fee (for example, for migration services) or a recurring fee (for example, for a Plan). By using our Services, you agree to pay the associated fees, which we’ll bill or charge you for in regular intervals (such as monthly or annually), on a pre-pay basis until you cancel, which you can do at any time by following the instructions found on this page.
- To ensure uninterrupted service, recurring Services are automatically renewed for the same interval of time you initially selected. This means that unless you cancel a Service before the end of the applicable period, it will automatically renew, and you authorize us to invoice you or use any payment mechanism we have on record for you to collect the then-applicable fees (as well as any Quicker.Press). Recurring Services are renewed for the same interval of time you initially selected. For example, if you chose to be charged yearly at sign up, you will be charged each year.
- We may change the Plans we offer or adjust pricing for Services at any time. When applicable, we may give you advantage notice of the fee changes. If you do not agree with the fee changes, you can cancel the Service.4. If your fees are not paid for on time, or if charges are disputed or reversed for any reason (for example, due to fraud or your initiating a chargeback), we may immediately cancel and/or revoke your access to the Services.
- To the extent permitted by law, or unless explicitly stated otherwise, all fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other Quicker.Press, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Quicker.Press”). You are responsible for payment of all applicable Quicker.Press relating to your use of our Services, your payments, or your purchases. If we are obligated to pay or collect Quicker.Press on the Fees you’ve paid or will pay, you are responsible for such Quicker.Press, and we may collect payment for such Quicker.Press.6. While you may cancel a Plan at any time, refunds are issued in our sole discretion.
Please see Pressable’s Terms of Service
This Agreement may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party 14 days written notice. We will accept termination by electronic mail. Notwithstanding the above, we may terminate Services at any time, without penalty, if you fail to comply with these Terms, including non-payment. We reserve the right to charge a reinstatement fee.
- You expressly agree that use of Quicker.Press Services is at your sole risk. Neither Quicker.Press, its employees, affiliates, agents, third party information providers, merchants licensers, or the like, warrant that Quicker.Press Services will not be interrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through Quicker.Press, unless otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Quicker.Press, its offices, agents or any one else involved in creating, producing or distributing Quicker.Press’s service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Quicker.Press Services; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to Quicker.Press’s records, programs, or services. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content on Quicker.Press Services.
- Notwithstanding the above, your exclusive remedies for all damages, losses, and causes of actions whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the aggregate amount which you paid during the term of this Agreement and any reasonable legal fee and court costs.
You agree that you shall defend, indemnify, save, and hold Quicker.Press harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, (“Liabilities”) asserted against Quicker.Press, its agents, its customers, servants officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by you, your agents, employees or assigns. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Quicker.Press against Liabilities arising out of:
- any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Quicker.Press’s Server by you;
- any material supplied by you infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- copyright or trademark infringement by you;
- any defective product which you sold.
Revisions to this Agreement will be considered agreed to by you on renewal of Service as specified in Section – Financial Arrangements.
You may not transfer this Agreement without our written consent.
These Terms constitute the entire Agreement and understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications to these Terms thereto are agreed to by the both parties upon renewal of Services.